Thursday, February 1, 2018

CyndiLou Designs on Amazon

I'm on a new Journey, it's a great way to start a new year! I applied for "Merch by Amazon" in October 2017, and all the comments on the Facebook groups, this application process takes months!

So... what is Merch by Amazon? It is Amazon's On-Demand Printing Service that enables an artist or anyone to create sell and promote your own custom branded shirts. There is no startup fee or other out-of-pocket expenses. It is a branch of Amazon's Retail website and has the same shipping and Prime extras as other items sold on Amazon. In a nutshell, make a sale, Amazon charges a fee and you get a royalty and they deal with the printing, shipping, fulfilment, returns and complaints! Love it!

So... I was Finally approved January 2018!

I'm allowed 10 T-shirt designs, one each day for 10 days. Now ... I must sell 10 shirts before moving to the next level! Here I am! Ready to sell. Please take a look at my Amazon Page and please help me out and buy some! ;)
CyndiLou Designs on Amazon Page

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails