Thursday, January 16, 2014

A New Year & Time to "Make Art That Sells"!!!

I'm Registered!
It has been a while since I decided to look into surface design art and try to find an agent to sell my work. I attended Surtex in NYC in 2007 and I quickly found that the advice that I paid for before going, was not so good. I went home after going to workshops but still not sure of where to start and leery about approaching other agents. I have been reading, watching the blogs, following groups and Facebook for the right lead for me since that trip. Now that I have read many reviews I am attempting --- again--- to enter the art licensing market. So, Cheers & good luck to me... I have signed up for the Lilla Rogers Studio School, MATTS A & B, Make Art That Sells! I am Very excited to ready develop my art so I have the confidence to approach anyone in this industry. I want to be the best I can be! Please stay tuned for when I start the course in March!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails