Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Bath Salts












Before the Holiday Season started I made a big batch of Bath Salts to ready for my friends. I scooped the mix of epsom and sea salts into clear goodie bags tied with ribbon and a hand written tag. The scent combo was Mandarin Pine!I ended up taking them to a party along with some homemade Cosmopolitian Mixer. I poured the liquid into tiny jugs that I found at Whole Foods by the olive oils. As you can see,-They made a wonderful centerpiece.

Here is the Bath Salt Recipe:
Mandarin Pine Bath Salts
2 4-pound cartons Epsom Salts (appr.16 cups),
4 pounds sea salt or Kosher salt (appr.6 cups),
3 tablespoon glycerin, divided,
20 to 30 drops Orange essential oil,
20 to 30 drops Pine essential oil,
12 to 15 drops green food color,
* cardstock (for tags)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the bath salts idea!!!

Lorie said...

Thanks for sharing this, Cyndi! What a great gift idea, and indeed budget friendly! Awesome job!

Hugs,
Lorie

Related Posts with Thumbnails