Friday, December 11, 2009

My New Adventure with The Recipe Card Challenge Blog!

Congratulate me!!! I made it on to the Recipe Card Challenge Design Team! I love making recipe cards and using tags so when I found this blog I applied right away! (And that was only a few days ago!) I will get a packet of supplies from the store, and I vow to use these supplies as much as possible! You usually see my illustrations alone, unless it is an altered project, but I will do my best to incorporate other stamps, art and supplies found at scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com!
I will be getting a list of challenges for the next six months starting in January 2010. So I can't wait to get going and I will be trying to impress you! Please follow me there!
If you have a recipe that you need glam-ed up just send it to me at: cyndilouwho@bellsouth.net  and I'll add it to my idea list!
Also---Thank you Julie Crossley, store owner. . . I won't let you down! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's cool, congrats!
I just wanted to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2010!
Thanks for reading my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails