Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Opps! Tackle It Tuesday was Yesterday

Well, Yesterday, January 1st, 2008 was suppose to be my first Tackle It Tuesday.But, Today is Wednesday, which means I am a day behind again. I was going to share about how it was my birthday and that was what I was tackling. I was going to tell you how hard it was to turn 50, but since it wasn't hard or scary. . .I just have to say that I do have resolutions, especially about getting healthy, but overall- I me happy with myself and I feel good!The kids are great, the holidays were fun and I was able to get my Christmas cards early! What more could I ask!?! So, praise the Lord! I make through another year and I hope to inspire new friends and continue to be creative, and impress family and old friends!
Next week the work will begin.
http://www.5minutesformom.com/160/tackle-it-tuesday-update/
Birthday Girl CyndiLou

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails