Monday, December 31, 2007

Publix Holiday Decore

Before the holiday season is totally over, I had to share the foamcore props that I made for the Hamilton Mill Publix. They are a take off of our old plywood lawn ornaments from the '90's, but so much easier to cut out! And. . .No painting! In the past, I have made penguins, polar bears, bunnies, frogs -all out of foamcore.(I'll show you more in the future!) I put them up for HolidayFest in November and they are probably taking them down as we blog! Bye ---see you next season!
Designlogist CyndiLou

2 comments:

Mirawyn said...

Love the display! My mom actually WORKS at an Atlanta-area Publix...

CyndiLou said...

That would be so funny if we know each other! I have only been at Hammilton Mill since June '08. I was at the one by Mall of GA before that and Duluth Station before that! So glad you left a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails