Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crafty Chica Get Motivated! Workshop

 I was thrilled to find this summer workshop by artist and author, Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica. She shares exclusive lesson plans on business, crafts and writing. 
One of the best parts of this class is the price. I haven't been working as much so the $23.00 really caught my eye. 


I have been following Kathy for I while and I love her vibrant style. The class encourages students shake up life and apply her creative tips to find new ways to jump the hurtles standing in the way of your completing daily chores, exploring new directions and working on your passion. 

The first video lesson talked about shaking up the  snowglobe of your life. I decided, since I am very visual, I will do a journal page for each tip that helps me to illustrate what I want to accomplish. Here is the page I started with and the photoshopped version where I added glitter!


If you want to join the class, come on over to the
Crafty Chica Online Workshop!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails