Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage Phone



I have seen some interesting vintage phones on Etsy. I have a "Sculptura", or more commonly known as the Donut Phone from the 1970's in my bedroom. When I spotted these slimline phones on the clearance rack, I felt inspired to embellish some of my own!   The "Reservation Line" is a white phone decoupaged yellow by using the yellow pages of the phone book. The Poodle is my illustration and it is finished with pink rhinestone trim. The "Hello" phone is also white but covered with gold swirl tissue paper. Vintage phone silhouettes and "hello" in different languages decorate the hand set. Finally, rhinestone trim adds the last touch! I am still working a black phone cover in white pages! It says "Call Your Mother"!!! Hope you like!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails