Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Visions & Vino!


I was just hired by one of those Canvas Painting Party Companies! It is called Visions & Vino and is owned by an old dear friend of mine, Belinda. We go way back to the 1980's when Michaels first opened craft stores in Atlanta! I was the Classroom Co-ordinator and she was one of my 30 teachers. Her oil painting skills and her bubbley personality attracted students from all over Gwinnett and surrounding counties! Her new business sends teachers to different locations or to your home for painting and craft parties. Similar companies only have a stationary spot and offer limited projects that are look-a-likes. I have designed all of my patterns so we are able to offer a unique or custom product to our partiers. These painting are for beginners and also for those who are not artistic and want to be creative for relaxation. So please go by the site and check out the offering! I would love to bring some fun to your next "Girl's Night Out" or your neighborhood social!
http://visionsandvino.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails