Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Blogiversary Was Yesterday!

Yesterday, September 5th, was my 2nd Blogiversary and my 28th Wedding Anniversary! In honor of that. . . here is a photo of a wedding I went to in May. I made the Ring Bearer, Daniel, a nest to carry.( Miss Partridge married Mr Byrd!) The nest was a fitting tribute! So- - - here's to everyone, may we Celebrate with a Salute to the Past and a Toast to the Future! Thanks for all your wonderful comments during the life of this blog! Many Blessings to you!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND BLOGIVERSARY!!!! And that nest is so sweet :)

shallu said...

We are an online florists for delivery of flowers and cakes in Hyderabad and all over Andhra Pradesh. We do same day delivery for perishable items like cakes, flowers to Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Vizag and all over major Andhra Pradesh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails