Monday, December 29, 2008

Knifty Knitter Santa Bag

I started playing around with a Knifty Knitter 2 years ago when I made hats for everyone that Christmas. Last year, we received a red velour goodie bag with a white fun fur collar and pom poms down the front, but it wasn't made very well, but I still thought it was cute. I knew I could improve it! In October, while at a Ladies Club Meeting and a friend was knitting(with Needles) a bag that she was going to felt and then add an eyelash yarn to the top edge. I immediately thought of my circle loom! That's when my Knifty Santa Bag was born. As of now, I have made one for all the girls in the family! Then, I was invited to a Grandmother Shower and I made a Pink one.(I tucked some baby utensils inside!) It looks so Victorian; I am going to make one for myself!!! So---I am having a little trouble with the instructions, if you are familiar with those abbreviations, please leave me a comment and lend me a hand! Let's collaborate!

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

Hi Cyndi.
Nice to meet you.

I'm here from the Bloggers Over 50 Blog roll and have added you to the list of members.

Welcome.

Hope sometime soon you can stop by my personal blog for a visit.

In the meantime, I wish you the best for 2009!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails