Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Soup


I have become interested in the "Soup"phenomenon. It is a collection, not an editable. I have seen groups of soups that were sewn or attached. Mine are just poured on a surface and photographed! The white and gold buttons are called Treasure Trove Soup. The other is just a closeup of my glass ornament box and I call it Christmas Bauble Soup. I got started with all of this when I read an article in the Dec/Jan 2008 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine,
called Outrageous Embellishments(pg 49)!
It's worth a look!
Needless to say,. . .my Christmas tree is still up!
Enjoy these with your afternoon tea!
Chef CyndiLou

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Chef Cindy,

Just adore your Soup pics. I think I have to start some of my very own!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Cath

Related Posts with Thumbnails