Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nanuet Reunion

Nanuet Resturant
Anne Hansen('76) VS Debbie Noone('07)

I am back from New York and had a great time at my 30 year plus 1 class reunion! It was a long drive (too long for a 49 year old!)! From Atlanta, I went to Ashville and picked up my friend, Lynne! Then on to Chester, New Jersey to stay with our gal pal, Jackie! Frances met us there and we caravaned to Nanuet together! First, to the best pizza place, The Nanuet Resturant. (211 S Main St Nanuet, NY 914-623-7177) We met Anna Foldvary, Steve Coplan, Bob Mc Carthy, Fyllis Fonaro, Rodger Pedersen and Bessalel Yarjovski. Then on to the Triangle! (Well, that is what it was called when I lived there!) Now it is Crossroads Restaurant & Bar-271 S Middletown Rd, Nanuet-(845) 623-1771. WOW there were many of our classmates there, 2 many to name, but I did manager to call Debbie Noone- Anne Hanson! Well, Gosh. . . she looks just like her! Maybe that is a clue that a makeover might be in order! Let me know what you think!!!
So Sorry DEB!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails